REQUIREMENTS: .NET Runtime (built on framework 4.7.1)
sayhijon.com | onedrive
Update Jun. 8th, 8:52 AM
- Updated support for FFXVbinmod files created by the Mod Organizer
Project EARC is my Final Fantasy XV package extractor that allows anyone to extract content and data from the game. The absolutely silly name comes from the file extension of the Final Fantasy XV package files (.earc).
Version 2 (ffxv Scout) now extracts from all archive files of the retail version of FFXV and will repack normal archives (.earc) that can be loaded and read by the game. While a bit tedious to use to repack archives, it’s currently the best tool out there. Version 3 will be a massive improvement.
- Extracts from .earc and .ffxvbinmod files
- Indexes .earc files for quick and easy searching of files within the archives
- Search capabilities with wildcards to find the exact file and archive you’re looking for
- Repack archives to be used in the game — currently must replace existing files